The place or type of environment where a wild plant, animal, or other organism naturally lives or grows.
Appears in modules:
- Animal Ecology Competition, predation, and cooperation
- Biodiversity I Definitions and patterns of diversity
- Charles Darwin I The Origin of Species
- Description in Scientific Research Observations and multiple working hypotheses
- Ramari Stewart Whale expert, at the crossroads of science and tradition
- Tracking Endangered Jaguars across the Border The work of Sergio Avila