An equation that makes a straight line when plotted on a graph.
Appears in modules:
- Charles Darwin III Descent with modification
- Chemical Bonding Ionic and covalent bonds and polarity
- Data Analysis and Interpretation Revealing and explaining trends
- DNA II The structure of DNA
- DNA III The replication of DNA
- Exponential Equations I Growth and decay
- Identifying Minerals Characterizing minerals' physical properties
- Introduction to Inferential Statistics Describing patterns and relationships in datasets
- Kinetic-Molecular Theory Molecule collisions, the mean free path, and modern KMT
- Linear Equations Relationships with two variables
- Photosynthesis I Harnessing the energy of the sun
- The Nature of Scientific Knowledge What is it and why should we trust it?
- The Practice of Science An introduction to research methods
- The Scientific Method Ways to test questions and hypotheses