The motion of rising and falling in curves; undulation.
Appears in modules:
- Atomic Theory I Detecting electrons and the nucleus
- Atomic Theory II Ions, neutrons, isotopes and quantum theory
- Atomic Theory III Wave-particle duality and the electron
- Defining Energy Forms of energy, conversions, and measuring
- Earth Structure A virtual journey to the center of Earth
- Electromagnetism and Light Introduction to the electromagnetic spectrum
- Experimentation in Scientific Research Variables and controls in practice
- Measurement Units, measuring strategies, and error
- Modeling in Scientific Research Simplifying a system to make predictions
- Ocean Currents Mapping and explaining the ocean’s gyres
- Plate Boundaries Tectonic activity where plates interact
- The Nature of Light Particle and wave theories
- The Nature of Scientific Knowledge What is it and why should we trust it?
- Waves and Wave Motion Describing waves